Eddy Merckx Grand Prix. This one, according to Gitabike, the importer, is an '88/89. It was probably sold as a frameset originally. Its my rider, so its set up with modern(ish) components.
- Ultegra 600 calipers
- Ultegra hubs + cassette
- Dura Ace downtube shifters and brake levers
- Mavic 631 Cranks
- Mavic 862 front derailleur, 840 rear derailleur
- Cinelli Campione Del Mondo Bars
- Cinelli 1A stem
- Look 356 Pedals
- Mavic Open Pro rims
- Tufo CS33 tubular clinchers
- Campagnolo Croce d'Aune seatpost.
Yeah. Thats pretty much what its made of.